Ivanka Trump’s Evolution in D.C.
By: Bignuggets @thetrumptrain2
A lot has changed for Ivanka Trump in the last few months. Ever since her father, Donald J Trump, won the election and was sworn into the presidency, more and more heads have been turning in her direction. This newfound attention is in part due to the vital role that Ivanka played in the campaign process.
At the Republican National Conference Ivanka introduced Donald with a speech that highlighted the softer side of the president. In addition, Ivanka participated in a number of advertising campaigns speaking positively about her father. Now that her dad has been sworn in, Ivanka is stepping up to perhaps her greatest challenge yet. Since Melania is planning on staying in New York to raise Barron, Ivanka is rumored to be playing the role of First Lady. Nothing is certain for now, and only time will tell.
What is certain, however, is the massive success that has recently come to Ivanka’s businesses. There have been several attempts to destroy Ivanka’s brand — Including a loosely organized twitter boycott and even the removal of her products from Nordstrom and several other brands. Despite all of this, thanks to her hard work and dedication, Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry and her fashion brand remain strong. In fact, her perfume brand is now the number one seller on Amazon
Although Ivanka has always been in the news, she has been receiving much more attention lately. Unlike many other celebrities in the past, Ivanka is using her new platform to build upon previous works and increase the value of her brand. It doesn’t take an expert to know that Ivanka is playing an important role in the running of this country.
She may claim that she serves as, “just a daughter”, but it is clear that she is much more than that. She is a leader and a thinker, but above all, she is a valuable asset to our country. Expect to hear a lot more about Ivanka Trump over not only the next eight years but beyond.
Ivanka Trump’s Rise to Success
By: Bignuggets @thetrumptrain2
Ivanka Trump was born in New York City in 1981. She was the daughter of a Czech-American, Ivana Marie Trump and Donald J Trump. From an early age, it was clear that Ivanka was going to be special. She graduated from the Choate Rosemary Hall and then went on to attend both Georgetown University and the esteemed Wharton School of Business. After receiving her degree in economics in 2004 she decided to take after her father and pursue a career in business.
Out of college, Ivanka decided to take a job at the family business. Although she was a hardworking and useful employee, Ivanka was destined for bigger and better things. Dynamic Diamond Corp. approached Ivanka in 2007 and decided to launch a brand new line of jewelry. At that moment, Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry was born.
Although the only dedicated retail shop for Trump’s jewelry line is located in Trump Tower, many countries have locations where her jewelry can be purchased. Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and the United States all have multiple locations in which the jewelry can be purchased.
In addition to the jewelry line, Ivanka launched a female fashion line. The brand features Ivanka Clothing and Accessories, Ivanka Perfumes,
Ivanka Handbags and Shoes and more. Many different mainstream department stores carry her brands despite criticism from the liberal controlled media.
Controversy arose recently when the Nordstrom department store chain dropped Ivanka’s fashion brand. Although it was a politically motivated move, the chain claimed that it only had to do with poor sales. Despite this negative story, the Ivanka fashion brand continues to thrive.
Ivanka Trump was born to a billionaire but still decided to work hard to better herself and the world. Through her dedication, multiple brands were born and she transformed herself from a rich man’s daughter into a widely respected, highly successful women.
Ivanka Trump is the epitome of wife, mother and cutting edge business woman. Ivanka balances family and business in today’s insane digital age. I admire Ivanka’s dedication to her immediate family as well as the Trump family.
How to Lose a Husband
By: Bignuggets @thetrumptrain2
Ages ago, marriage was viewed to be more sacred than it is today. And now, statistics show that women are mostly the ones who initiate divorce with their husbands. Being naturally emotional contributes to the fact that when women reach their maximum limit, the relationship will be put at stake. What are the causes of breakups in marriage for women? It’s by losing your husband in these five ways.
- Complain a lot. Some women expect a perfect relationship mostly rooted towards their benefit. They should always be treated right, be taken to a romantic ideal date, or be swooned every anniversary or special days. While men struggle to read their minds, women give riddles. Never mind being honest and considerate, in order to test your husband’s patience and drain him dry, complain. You make everything about you and less about him.
- Get irrationally jealous. He went home late and he didn’t answer your calls. You counted; it was 70 missed calls. When you finally got the chance, all hell broke loose. This will be the start of Paranoia. Trust becomes an issue. You call him every day making sure he’s at work. You ask if you can talk to his workmates or clients if you must. You flinch if you hear loud music in the background or a woman’s voice. The latter would make you mad. You create different scenarios in your mind enough to become a movie. You don’t listen to his reasons and question his loyalty.
- Rewind mistakes. This could be the result of a failed mind reading attempt by your husband. The longer you keep something from him, the bigger you explode. A time will come when all his mistakes would pierce him to the wall. Crucified. You might still blame him for that time he forgot to greet you on your 20th birthday, 10 years ago. Or last month, when he didn’t answer your 70 consecutive calls. Would you want a relationship where you count mistakes and expect a crown on your head for doing so?
- Judge him. If he fails to remember your anniversary, it would make him apathetic. He doesn’t care at all about the relationship, and worse, you. Forget the times he brought you flowers when you were sick or drove miles just to see you. It doesn’t matter that he married you in the first place. One mistake deserves all your focus. You make him feel like every day is a competition.
5. Ignore him. After all, he has done to make you the loneliest woman on the planet, you have had enough. You tend to go in one corner and think about everything you deserve. This could be the last straw when you start giving him up.
Notice that there’s one missing factor which is very important. Considering it, right from the very start, could probably save you days of arguments and frustrations. It’s communication. Remember that it takes two to tango. Marriage is a commitment and a vow. Good luck and do the right thing.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 The Trump Train